Hardware Design Engineer/ R&D Manager for Loupedeck
We are looking for a fulltime Hardware Design Engineer and a R&D Manager for our client company Loupedeck in Helsinki. In this position you will focus on electronic hardware design from conception to production and take care of Loupedeck devices’ HW design project management.
Read more on the position below and apply already today. We will proceed with suitable candidates as soon as possible.
What is Loupedeck?
Loupedeck is the creator and manufacturer of Loupedeck+ and the Creative Tool, custom-built editing consoles designed to maximize the creative potential and enhance the editing process from start to finish by providing the most intuitive approach to the most complex industry leading creative software.
Loupedeck’s team is a small collective of experienced professionals committed to enhancing and innovating the field of photo, video, music and design editing experience. The team possesses considerable expertise in product development, marketing and international sales. Team consists of approximately 30 employees and 9 different nationalities.
Based in Helsinki, Finland, Loupedeck launched in 2016 with a highly successful Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, exceeding the original target by 488%.
About the position:
In this position you will be working closely with the Production Manager being together responsible for Loupedeck devices’ development to production. Your responsibilities consist of the following:
- Designing Loupedeck devices hardware from concept level to production
- Prototyping of electronics and initial bring up and debug of new products
- EMC/ESD type approval testing
- Work closely together with firmware design
- Develop necessary tools and methods to production testing
- Lead Loupedeck HW design development team in Finland and China
- Plan, manage and track development schedules
- Identify and prioritize project tasks and risks
- Participate of production ramp-up planning and execution
- Develop Loupedeck’s R&D and manufacturing processes and best practices
- Develop Loupedeck’s hardware design environment and laboratory
Who are you:
We are looking for an experienced professional within the fields of hardware design and R&D. You have good knowledge of designing embedded systems and its interfaces (e.g. USB, BT, I2C, RGB, MiPi), experience with short range wireless connectivity (BT, BTLE, WIFI) and schematic layout and design (preferable PADS). Overall, you have an understanding of the interaction between electronic, mechanical and manufacturing engineering and production.
We are looking for someone with a passion for HW design and with great coordination and team working skills.
In order to succeed in this position, fluent English skills and willingness to travel are a must.
If you recognized yourself, apply already today!
Start: As soon as possible/According to agreement
Working hours: Fulltime
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: According to agreement