Welcome to RIA Financial Services, the third-largest global money transfer company. Since 1987 we have endeavoured successfully to provide a cost effective, secure and fast alternative to send money to the families and loved ones of our customers worldwide. Now serving more than 150 countries, RIA has emerged as a global leader in remittances and is a recognized benchmark in both quality and service. As our already extensive network of agents and correspondents continues to grow, we will remain steadfast in our commitment to the customer and will remain ingrained within the communities in which they live
Employment type: Full-time
Position level: Associate
Job description: You will be responsible for presenting RIA to potential agents and managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations.
Category: B2B Sales
Requirements: Previous background in Sales and Project Management, fluent English and Finnish language skills and suitable educational background
Start Date: Flexible (As soon as the right person is found)
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Join us. Take part. Make a difference!
Reporting to the Sales Manager of Sweden your main role is to expand the network of agents in a designated territory in Finland, to present the RIA Money Transfer Service as a business opportunity, to sign them up as agents and to have an understanding and appreciation of their requirements.
Some of your tasks
- You will be responsible for presenting RIA to potential agents and managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations.
- You will be expected to spend a major part of your time (around 90%) out of the office recruiting new agents and developing existing ones in your territory.
- You will be responsible for actively and successfully managing the sign-up, set-up and training process of agents; and for providing solutions where challenging matters arise.
- You will provide the agents on day to day basis with standard POS material, system and compliance training to reach the maximum potential from the location.
- As a representative of RIA at events, you will act in a professional manner with the aim to gain new business leads and contacts.
- You will complete your ‘Weekly Report’ plan in full and email it to your manager in order to compare it against agreed targets. This will need to be ready to be reviewed by him/her every week.
We hope you feel the following applies to you!
- Fluent ability to speak English, Finnish.
- Flexibility to travel as per requirements
- Strong work ethic and hands-on attitude
- Previous experience from working with sales
- Project management skills
- Ability to engage with prospective customers in a tactful manner respecting their different cultural background
If you think that you are the right person for the job, we strongly recommend that you apply now! 😊
1-min sign up. Sign up to find out about the job opportunities and recruitment events in the Nordics that match your professional interests.
By becoming a full agency member we will find you your next career step when you are ready for it. Book your 20 minute phone discussion with a Qasvu Agent so that we get to know you better